Thursday 19 December 2019

My Boss Force Me To DO it ...

I am starting new series where people share with me their stories 
Hope you like it 
Name and palce will be changed due to privacy


💥💥💥
Hi My name is Anna  , I live with my parents and two siblings . My father have a great business and we are happy family , but nearly two year ago our father was Bankrupt due to loss in his business . My mother always crying endlessly and so my father , at that time I was in my 3rd year of college , so for helping my family I start to find a job but it's not to east find a job . Literally after 1 month I got job in a company but pay was very low I work there about 3 month but nothing changed no I work very hard but I don't know why I don't get promotion but there was a girl who came after me got everything I don't know why .
Until one day I saw her with boss in very complex situation and My boss also saw me .
I was so scared maybe they will throw me out of the office when I was called by my boss
He gave me a deep look and say do you want promotion , I say yes , he say I have condition that you have to sleep with me , I don't know how to give the answer so I ask him to give me some time . When I arrive home I saw my mom was crying again after give a lots of thought I should get promotion and money . Next day I called my boss and tell him my decision and he said don't go office today and give me hotol number ....... it's been 1 week after that day he give promotion and also some expensive gifts and don't know what should I do
Should I become his mistress or some kind of slave I don't know
Tell me what do you think about this story
Commet blow
And
Follow me 
For more story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mad Mia