Friday 20 December 2019

I fall in love with my Bff's Bf

I am starting new series where people share with me their stories 
Hope you like it 
Name and palce will be changed due to privacy



💥💥💥
Hi My name is lia , I live with my family in ___ , I am very shy girl and don't have many friends but I have only one friend Mera , we know eachother from highschool .Mera have a boyfriend and was also my crush. At first when they start dating I feel hurt but as the time pass by I got used to it . One day when we are in party Meara got a call from her family and her boyfriend start to flirt with me at first it was nothing but but after party we start message after one month I feel like I wanna proper date him  but I don't wanna brake our friendship
What should I do
Comments blow
Follow

Follow me 
For more story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mad Mia