Monday 14 October 2019

Use this on your skin for spotless and bright face

What I am gonna tell you it's going to change your life ,
 if you are like me who have oily skin and always breakout and acne problems then use
TEA TREE



Recently I have acne and spot  problem , one of my friend recommend me to use tea tree oil form Nykaa so I thought let's give try
And it worked.

I am not promoting Nykaa but I am impressed by there product .
At first I was going to buy TEA TREE oil from body shop or face shop but price was so high it's around 600 -700 . It was so pricey for me so tthen I see Nykaa oil after so much consideration I purchase Nykaa one .

I never use essential oil  , so I was nerves if something goes wrong then my face will be 😶😶😶.
But after using 3-4 time I see the results .

My skin brighten and stop of breakout ,acne , dull skin .

So try this it will help you to heal your Face and make you beautiful ......

Hope you enjoy reading it

See you next time
Lot of  Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mad Mia