Friday 11 October 2019

innisfree rice mask Review

Hi friends ,
Today I am going to talk about

innisfree rice mask ,


Many of you properly heard about this mask
I brought from Nykaa and price was 140 indain rupee , it have have a great review on Nykaa so I thought maybe I should buy and see what it does...

Demerits : 
. On the photo the pack packaging was look bigger but in reality it was so small.

. It was really little in amount I can use only 4 -5 time

. Price was high 
. So much sticky 

Merits :
. It have a nice smell .
. Even it's sticky but it apply easily .
. It leave you skin smooth .
. It Brighten your skin .
. It make skin glowing
. It give skin to a youthful look


Hope you like my review on this product
Tell how helpful for you this 
In comment
Lot of Love from me 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mad Mia