Sunday 13 October 2019

Buy not to Buy......

When we start shoping things mostly online we don't know about the product but we commit to buy it and waste of money and time 
...................

In this series we talk about what to buy not buy 
 ..............................

Neutrogena suncream

Cost .199
It have glowing finish 
If you don't like oily finish then this is not for you .
Cream based 
Non sticky 
Nice smell
👍👍👍👍 Buy it


Good vibes Lemon essential oil
Cost .199 
When I buy this product I have high hope but
After using 3 to 4 time I feel like my skin color is getting darker .
One of my friend use this she have rashes on her face and neck area .
Smell like lemon 
👎👎👎👎👎 Not buy 


Lakme 9 to 5 cream 

Cost .199
If your going to party, college or office and don't want to put heavy makeup on your face the it is perfect for you.
At first it not blend easily but after some time it will match your skin tone and look natural 
If you have dark skin I will not recommend you this 
👍👍👍👍 Buy it 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mad Mia