Sunday 18 November 2018

I WISH I NEVER MET HIM

That day , When I first met him , he was wearing a Black Coat 
 On that cold day , When he hold my hand it's so warm , That day I do not dare to not look at his face.
 after that day we are together just like MOON and STAR ,I know that we can not be together .

After that day i never met him ,








                                                          5 years later


Hena give me that file  , I have to submit assignment ,  I work so hard to get this opportunity if this time my luck with me maybe i can go to home

5 years have past since then , i was living here but now i want to go my home  , maybe he is married and already forget about me . 




BOSS : Sia you work so hard i really admire , your assignment was approved , you done such amazing work .

SIA: thank you boss

BOSS ; but sia i really hope that you can stay here.

SIA: boss i want to stay here but i miss my family so much , it's been 5 years , I want to see them .

BOSS : ok sia, best of luck but if you change your mind then remember that we always welcome you .

SIA: thank you boss .





  HENA : did you call your parents .

SIA: no , i was thinking give them surprise .

HENA : oh , hey sia i want to ask you something

SIA; what

HENA; It's so many years passed but you never date anyone , do you have him in your heart  all these years , i know that you don't like to talk about this topic but i really want to know .

SIA : I ........ don't know

HENA: I understand but if you meet him them what will you do ,  i mean your going back PUNE if you see him are you going to be alright . i am worried for you

SIA; I ...... don't know , i wish we will not meet .....................................



PUNE AIRPORT


SIA; so much time passed but it feel like yesterday ,this smell , i miss them so much maybe i shoud rest little bit then go home , i am so tired 
Suddenly I heard someone voice , I turned back I SAW HIM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mad Mia