Sunday 4 November 2018

How to get glass make-up in 10 Minutes

                                                Glass skin and make-up



It's festival season we gonna rock with this look
So let's start

                                                                          Face wash

I'm using GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE ( it's very good make my skin fresh and clear , it's help lighting skin )
If you don't have this ,you can use any Face wash
 
                                                                          Moisturizer 


I'm using VASELINE HEALTHY WHITE , Apply all over your Face and Neck then pat it with gentle care and massage
Do it 3-5 minute it is absorb
Moisturizer well act like primer
It help to get that glossy look
                                                                Cream



I'm not using foundation because it will look to heavy on your skin
I'm using LAKME 9TO5 CC , you can use sponge , if you don't have then use you hand
Apply all over you Face and Neck evenly

                                                             Eyebrows



I'm using A.D.S. black pencil , I not fan of buying things for my eyebrows but I like this product
                                                                          EYE

For eyes I'm using only kajal, do not apply on your  lower water line , apply on upper water line it will give you eyeliner look but look natural
                                
                                                                    Mascara


I'm using A.D.S EXTREME CURL
                            
                                                                     Highlight
Well if you feel like your glowing then do not use but if you feel like lacking some shine then use it
Apply you upper lip Little bit , Nose , cheekbone but do not apply to much it will  look so haevy
                      

                                                                           Lip




with Lip scrub gently massege it then wipe it , then apply Vaseline , Then wipe it
Let's move Lipstick , I'm using Maybelline 555 NAKED CORAL MATTE 
Use your fingers to apply then dab it 




NOW YOUR DONE AND ,YOU RADY FOR THIS FESTIVAL
TELL ME IN COMMENTS HOW DO YOU LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mad Mia